Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wyck Sketchbook - Full

This is the complete pictorial record of all of Wyck's sketches and paintings within his sketchbook.

These images are IC and can be used within RP assuming that you have been given access to the book in some way.

Normally I will split the posts up so that they're easier to get through than this one, long, post but sometimes it's easier to see the posts in the order that they appear in the book to make better sense of it.

I try and keep the images as IC as possible but if you have any questions about what something means (OOCLY or ICLY) feel free to ask me.

Also: Most of these images are mine. Either I drew / scanned them or I manipulated the images through gimp to make them look more 'sketchy' or I've borrowed them (in the case of character sketches) from the wiki.




In the very back of the book
.

No comments: